Thu, May 26, 2022 2:00 PM EDT (11:00 AM PDT)
The Great State Update: Effective Partnerships to Treat Tobacco Addiction in Behavioral Health Settings
Please join the Smoking Cessation Leadership Center at UCSF for our next live webinar, The Great State Update: Effective Partnerships to Treat Tobacco Addiction in Behavioral Health Settings will be held on Thu, May 26, 2022 2:00 PM EDT.
- Describe the structure of the Lung Mind Alliance
- Identify two strategies of engagement used by the Lung Mind Alliance
- Identify three lessons learned from coalition building in Minnesota
- Describe a multicomponent training program in addressing behavioral health smoking
- Describe two of Maryland’s partnerships to improve access to tobacco use treatment for the behavioral health community
Don’t need to claim CME/CEUs? SCLC issues free certificates of attendance for those who want contact hours only.