Power In Partners
Virtual Wednesday, March 29, 2023 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
Join ASTHO’s Maternal and Infant Health Team and breastfeeding professionals as they address the impact of partner engagement and best practices to ensure partners are incorporated throughout the breastfeeding journey. Attendees will hear from subject matter experts and address best practices, with a live question and answer at the end of the webinar.
- Discover best practices to include fathers and partners throughout the breastfeeding journey
- Understand the difficulties partners face to be included in the journey of breastfeeding and how to best incorporate them
- Learn about postpartum depression in partners and the preventative benefits of including partners in the breastfeeding journey
- Samuel Walker MA, LLPC, Java Jam
- Carl Route, CLC, Reaching Our Brothers Everywhere (ROBE